SH4 ghosts

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Prisonic Fairytale
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Prisonic Fairytale »

AwsomeAllison wrote:do the ghosts bring your health down at all or are they just annoying because I was playing the first subway level today and those 2 ghost didnt really do anything to my health.
Yes they do. Just being near them drains your health.
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Mephisto wrote:But remember a thing: Once you get a Sword (there's only 5 in the game, 4 of'em are like impossible to miss) use'em wisely. Don't impale normal ghosts like that oldwoman Sharon Blake. Just beat'em down. Why use the Swords wisely? You'll need'em in the future.
That's a very nice tip that you just gave out, because usually I use them all on the Super-Victims once I encounter them. Regardless, you must pin down Cynthia and Andrew, in my opinion. It makes the game way easier :)
SHF

Post by SHF »

they dont drain health right away. its if you linger near them long enough, they will.
Also remember, that u can pin a ghost down in a world, then go back ( only can do this in the second half of game) and grab the sword where it was left.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
NothingLikeSleep

Post by NothingLikeSleep »

I hate these ghosts, my least favorite part of the game Was walking into the gun shop and running from that hick ghosts and finding out all the guns are fake, seems like something that would happen in a dream
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Come on, it's not like the game would easily give Henry all the guns in the world. :)
Prisonic Fairytale
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Prisonic Fairytale »

NothingLikeSleep wrote:I hate these ghosts, my least favorite part of the game Was walking into the gun shop and running from that hick ghosts and finding out all the guns are fake, seems like something that would happen in a dream
They were my favorite part of the game.
NothingLikeSleep

Post by NothingLikeSleep »

they made me feel like i was being rushed at the grocery store, i just want to look around now beat it ghosts
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I thought they were an annoying but interesting addition to the game, one of the many things that was never before done in a Silent Hill game.
Other then never taking place in Silent Hill itself XD
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))